When a visitor leaves their contact details at one of your landing pages they are saved to Contellio database by default.
You can access these contacts by:
- Signing in to your account at app.contellio.com
- Navigating to "Distribute" from the menu in the top left corner of the screen
- Selecting "Contacts" from the menu on that page
All your contacts are listed here in the reverse chronological order. If you wish to export your contacts as a CSV file you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish, you can enable live sync of your contacts with Sendgrid or Mailchimp (or both). To enable this you have to:
- Sign in to your Contellio account at app.contellio.com
- Choose "Settings" from the menu in the top left corner of the screen
- Navigate to "Email marketing" and entering Sendgrid/Mailchimp API keys
Here are relevant support pages for finding your API key with:
- Sendgrid: https://sendgrid.com/docs/User_Guide/Settings/api_keys.html#-Creating-an-API-key - in case of Sendgrid we need "Full access" key
When you obtain your API key just paste it to the Contellio settings and click "Save integration". We will verify the integration immediately. If there are any errors you will be see a relevant message.
Once you verify the integrations working every contact saved through your landing pages will be synced live with your Sendgrid/Mailchimp accounts.