Embed codes are small snippets of code that you paste to your CMS and they display your content. We make sure your content is displayed fast, reliable, and you don't miss any marketing opportunities with remarketing and Analytics.
To use embed codes from Contellio follow these few steps:
- Sign in to your account at app.contellio.com
- Switch to Distribute from the menu in the top left corner of the screen
- Select "Embed Codes" option from the menu
You will be presented with the list of all embed codes for the content you own. Note that embed codes are available only for infographics and presentations right now, so you won't see any other formats there.
- Find the content you want to use in the list and select "Embed this format" button on the right
- The next page you see shows your embed code (on the right) and you can copy it your clipboard. On the left hand side you can see the preview of this exact embed code. Click around, this is what your audience will see.
Copy the code and paste it in your CMS. That's it. That's it. Your embed code is now live and you can start promoting your content.
We strongly suggest you go through Settings at app.contellio.com/settings and fill out your Google Analytics and remarketing settling. The sooner you do that, the more relevant and up to date your data will be and you won't loose any people visiting your content.