Creating a landing page for your content in Distribute is very simple. Sign in to your account at app.contellio.com and follow these steps:
- Switch to Distribute from the menu in the top left corner
- Select "Landing Pages" option from the menu
- Use "plus" button on the right hand side of the screen to see all your content
- Find the content you want to use and click "Open Editor" button
At this point your page will change to the landing page editor. The editor acts as a live preview of your page. It also gives you the following options:
- Click any title, subtitle, or description to change texts. Note that these fields will accept new lines but they are not saved.
- Use buttons on the top of the screen to change the two main colors for the page: background and accent color. If we have your brand book these color pickers will be populated with your brand colors. If not, you will see our default set. If you want to use a custom color you have to know it's HEX value (eg. #0882CE) and enter it in the filed at the bottom of the each color picker.
- You have an option to customize your URL as well. This is different, but closely connect, to your custom domain. Clicking "Customize URL" will let you enter the second part of this URL:
You may want to change this for better search engine optimization (SEO) or just to make your URL feel more friendly to readers.
If you want to change the first part, the domain, please refer to this document: Using custom domain with Distribute products.
- When you're done tweaking your page it's time to publish it online! To do that use "Publish" button in the top right corner of the screen
- On the summary page you can copy your page URL and visit it immediately online to check if everything is alright. Note that if you've just set up your custom domain to use with Distribute, this domain may take up to 24 hours to start working.
If you want to make changes to your landing page you have to open the editor again, make your changes, and click "Update" button where "Publish" was previously. Your changes will be live immediately and you can make any number of changes you like.
That's it. Your landing page is now live and you can start collecting leads right away.
We strongly suggest you go through Settings at app.contellio.com/settings and fill out your Google Analytics and remarketing settling. The sooner you do that, the more relevant and up to date your data will be and you won't loose any people visiting your landing pages.